It is against the law to sell or supply intoxicating substances to persons less than 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order, the purchaser or recipient has confirmed that they are over 18 years of age. If there is any doubt then our courier is at liberty to request some form of I.D. from the purchaser or recipient and if they are not satisfied that they are over the legal age they will be refused admission.
Growler Promotion Terms & Conditions:
Enjoy beer to go in our 1.6 litre branded growler. Once you have purchased a growler from our shop, you can refill them with any Everards beer available on our bar.
How it works in three easy steps
1. Buy your growler from our shop at Everards Meadows and choose a beer for your first fill
2. Enjoy your beer within 24 hours to enjoy at its freshest
3. Give your growler a good clean and bring it back for a refill
Don't forget to pick up a loyalty card to get your 10th refill free.
- We only fill our Everards E branded growlers
- Growlers need to be cleaned at home before bring it back for a refill
- Refills of 1.6 pints are charged at £7 and is subject to price change
- We will only fill with our Everards beer range
- After you have purchased 9 refills, you will receive your 10th refill free on presentation of your completed loyalty card which will be stamped by our team on every purchase. This offer may be subject to change.
Everards of Leicestershire Brewery Tour Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing tickets for the Everards of Leicestershire Brewery Tour experience you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions and agree to the use of the information you have provided us with.
Booking a tour with us
1. Brewery tour tickets can be purchased via our online shop and must be booked at least 24hrs in advance of the tour start time. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Brewery tour tickets are available to those over 18-years-old only due to this being a working brewery. Proof of age may be required.
3. When a booking is made on behalf of others. The lead name confirms and agrees that they have the authority to book the tour on behalf of the others and that every person undertaking the tour is at least 18 years old.
4. Upon booking you will receive a booking confirmation to the email address provided, it is at this point these terms and conditions apply.
5. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 3 days ahead of your brewery tour to email@example.com so we can select the correct beers for your tasting session.
6. If you have limited mobility or are a wheelchair user, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking to ensure that we can meet your needs.
Brewery tour conduct and guidelines
7. Tours leave promptly at the given start time, please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour is due to start
8. If you arrive late, you will not be able to join on that tour. We will endeavour to put you on the next tour if available, please note that we cannot guarantee or refund your tour if you or a member of your party arrive late.
9. If we are unable to accept your booking, for example because of lack of availability or because of an error in the price on our website, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the tour, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible and no later than 14 days following our e-mail informing you that we are unable to fulfil your booking.
10. We reserve the right not to accept or fulfil a booking and all bookings are subject to availability.
11. Responsible Drinking - We promote responsible drinking at all times, and it is not the intention of this website, or any promotion we may advertise on it, to in any way encourage the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol. Any visitors under the influence of alcohol and intoxicated may be refused entry to the brewery tour and no refund will be given. Please drink responsibly.
12. As the Brewery Tour involves access to a working brewery, you will be required to wear safety clothing issued to you on your arrival. Please do not wear open toe shoes or heels. You may not be able to take part in the brewery tour if you are not dressed correctly.
13. Only small personal items can be taken on the tour, any larger items will need to be left in our storage area.
14. Photography and videography during your tour is generally permitted, but may be restricted at certain times, which will be advised by your host. Any instructions given by your host in this regard must be adhered to.
15. From time-to-time Everards or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recordings at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by Everards of Leicestershire in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such image’s rests with Everards of Leicestershire and/or any authorised third party.
16. Due to fire regulations and health & safety, we can welcome a maximum of one wheelchair per brewery tour. Regrettably, guide dogs and hearing dogs are not permitted. Alternatively, the Beer Hall and Everards Meadows is fully accessible and would be delighted to welcome any visitors who require additional assistance.
17. Where a person has caused any damage, they must meet any expenses incurred as a result of their behaviour.
18. The tour will keep you on your feet for at least an hour, with no opportunities to sit along the way. The tour includes two sets of stairs. A lift is available at the beginning of the tour, please email email@example.com to advise us at least 3 days before the start of your tour – as per point 6 above - so we can plan for the group accordingly.
Making changes to your booking
19. You can make most amendments to your booking following the links below in the 'Rescheduling, cancellations & refunds' section. If you wish to contact the team, you can do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24hrs.
Rescheduling, cancellations and refunds
20. We will provide a full refund for cancellations made 7 days prior to the event. To cancel your booking simply click the link provided on your confirmation booking email and follow the instructions.
21. If you wish to re-schedule your booking, you can do so up to 2 days before your booking free of charge. No refund will be given. simply click the link provided on your confirmation booking email and follow the instructions.
22. Any refunds due to you will be processed as soon as possible by refunding you on the credit card, debit card or payment method used by you to pay.
23. We cannot refund or amend any bookings with less than 2 days’ notice as we cannot re-sell tickets at this short notice and will have staffed accordingly.
Our right to cancel
24. We make every effort to provide the tour on time and in accordance with the ‘confirmation booking email’. However, there may be delays, suspensions and short notice cancellations due to events outside our control, including but not limited to lack of key personnel, health and safety concerns, acts of God, Covid-19, adverse weather, illness and civil unrest.
25. We will contact you to let you know in advance when such problems occur unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
26. If we have to cancel or suspend a tour for the reasons set out above, we will offer you an alternative date or a refund of any amounts you have already paid as soon as possible.
Everards of Leicestershire reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other rules that are posted at the event site. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this contract.